Summer and fall are two of the best seasons Minnesota has to offer. Enjoying them with an exquisite outdoor living space is what we specialize in at Outdoor Innovations. We create spaces you will love.
Following trends across the country, outdoor living from fireplaces to kitchens are a growing feature in the Midwest.
Just like creating spaces for indoor living, it’s important to think about how you will be using your new outdoor space. Will you be entertaining small groups, immediate family, people of all ages?
Some of the most important things to think about when building an outdoor kitchen include:
• Typically, how many people will be using the space at the same time? Planning for extra seating or a large enough fireplace will make a difference for you and your guests.
• Will your desired location require additional shade such as a pergola?
• Counterspace. How much meal prep or serving area will you need/want?
• Storage. Just like your indoor spaces, you will want places to store utensils, dishes, chair cushions and more.
• Plumbed gas lines. If you’re considering a gas grill or fireplace, you will need to hire a professional to add the gas lines.
Planning an outdoor space takes consideration. We offer free design services to help you make the best choices for the new space.
Call us today for a free consultation with our landscape and outdoor design team!