What is the main benefit to an outdoor kitchen?! Being able to comfortably interact with your guests while you cook, all while enjoying the great outdoors. Outdoor Innovations can design an outdoor kitchen that meets your specific needs, including year-round grilling, with a heat source and a canopy for protection from the elements.
Some common features of an outdoor kitchen include:
• A bar or seating area where your guests can relax and interact
• Small or large refrigerator and/or an ice maker
• Grill, properly-sized for the average number of guests you entertain
• Trash or recycling receptacles tucked away as to not be an eye-sore
• Storage for your cooking tools
• Countertops large enough for food prep and serving
• Fully functional sink for prep, handwashing, and cleanup
Outdoor Innovations will design around your lifestyle and needs. Do you like pizza and want a wood burning pizza oven? How about a wine fridge? Do you prefer the taste of the Big Green Egg smoker and want to incorporate one into your space? And don’t forget about custom lighting to set the mood when the sun goes down! We are here to help you think of all the possibilities and build them into your specific design! No job is the same. Let us help make your neighbors jealous!